[Culturechat] President Bush, Iraq and the Holy War against America

ALNATKIN@aol.com ALNATKIN@aol.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:12:48 EST

--part1_5b.350f9440.2b6c32c0_boundary

I think we are missing the most important reason for taking down Irag.  No
it's not oil. Oil is only a matter of money. If Iraq had complied with UN
(not American) sanctions    they would be selling about 4 million barrels of
oil per day ( 5% of world demand). No it is not about President Bush trying
to make up for his fathers failure. In 1991 the UN resolution ONLY called for
the removal of Iraq from Kuwait which they brutally invaded and destroyed.
Today, America is facing a JIHAD, a holy war by Islamic Fundamentalist
Terrorists. They want to destroy the will of Americans to resist so they can
create an Islamic Empire akin to what existed in the 13th Century. In
carrying out Jihad, you either convert to Islam or you die. Only two things
stand in their way.  Israel, as a democracy, in their midst AND  America.
They abhor democracy. They abhor freedom. They abhor all non-Muslims.  They
have contributed to the deaths of thousands of people in America.  They
bombed the World Trade Center twice. They have created thousands of widows
and orphans here at home and abroad.  They hate you and want you dead.
       They must be stopped or America will not exist as we know it. Their
worst atrocity was Afghanistan. That is being turned into a democracy.  The
next atrocity and danger is Irag. The end result will be a democracy of sorts
there. Iran is next and if the Mullahs there are overturned, the world is on
its way to democracy in the middle east. Think in terms of appropriate
reaction to all the bombings we have endured : Pan Am 103 in 1988, WTC in
1993, Marine Barracks in Lebanon, WTC in 2001, Embassies in Kenya and
Tanzania, the USS Cole. We have shown considerable restraint in the past.
Thank goodness we have a President who clearly sees the terrorists for what
they are and will do something about it. We must and will support him. We
must and will prevail against the Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorist. Look at
what Richard Reid had to say at his sentencing yesterday.  Wake up to the
real threat.    Al Natkin

--part1_5b.350f9440.2b6c32c0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I think we are missing the most important reason for taking down Irag.&nbsp; No it's not oil. Oil is only a matter of money. If Iraq had complied with UN (not American) sanctions&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; they would be selling about 4 million barrels of oil per day ( 5% of world demand). No it is not about President Bush trying to make up for his fathers failure. In 1991 the UN resolution ONLY called for the removal of Iraq from Kuwait which they brutally invaded and destroyed.&nbsp; Today, America is facing a JIHAD, a holy war by Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorists. They want to destroy the will of Americans to resist so they can create an Islamic Empire akin to what existed in the 13th Century. In carrying out Jihad, you either convert to Islam or you die. Only two things stand in their way.&nbsp; Israel, as a democracy, in their midst AND&nbsp; America. They abhor democracy. They abhor freedom. !
They abhor all non-Muslims.&nbsp; They have contributed to the deaths of thousands of people in America.&nbsp; They bombed the World Trade Center twice. They have created thousands of widows and orphans here at home and abroad.&nbsp; They hate you and want you dead.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; They must be stopped or America will not exist as we know it. Their worst atrocity was Afghanistan. That is being turned into a democracy.&nbsp; The next atrocity and danger is Irag. The end result will be a democracy of sorts there. Iran is next and if the Mullahs there are overturned, the world is on its way to democracy in the middle east. Think in terms of appropriate reaction to all the bombings we have endured : Pan Am 103 in 1988, WTC in 1993, Marine Barracks in Lebanon, WTC in 2001, Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, the USS Cole. We have shown considerable restraint in the past. Thank goodness we have a President who clearly sees the terrorists for what they are and will do something about it. We must and will support him. We must and will prevail against the Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorist. Look at what Richard Reid had to say at his sentencing yesterday.&nbsp; Wake up to the real threat.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Al Natkin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_5b.350f9440.2b6c32c0_boundary--