[Culturechat] Fw: Soldier to Soldier

SDF326@aol.com SDF326@aol.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:56:42 EDT

--part1_9d.37f95295.2bd6dc5a_boundary

Jane and Hal,

I am right behind you- clearly, we know far less about other countries than
they know about us.  Not only does that make Idyll important, but it makes
each of us important too- because we as individuals can take those steps to
learn more about other countries and cultures.  Hal- I would love to read the
rest of the speech!

Susan

--part1_9d.37f95295.2bd6dc5a_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Jane and Hal, <BR>
<BR>
I am right behind you- clearly, we know far less about other countries than=20=
they know about us.&nbsp; Not only does that make Idyll important, but it ma=
kes each of us important too- because we as individuals can take those steps=
 to learn more about other countries and cultures.&nbsp; Hal- I would love t=
o read the rest of the speech!<BR>
<BR>
Susan </FONT></HTML>

--part1_9d.37f95295.2bd6dc5a_boundary--