[Culturechat] responses

VCR gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:21:59 +0200

Ah, the French shrug. After Pasteur and Curie, they have not had a clue
in some time. On the other hand, that little twitch of the nose is
likely from smelling all the puppy poopage on their sidewalks. Where
does that habit come in the French culture? Is it easier to hire people
to clean up than to teach basic hygiene? Didn't add a flying thing to my
French visits.

To one and all, learn how to spell "delete", find it on your keyboard,
and send my stuff into cyberspace, if you wish. Then get up and double
the dose of Lithium.

--
Vance Roy
gigli.saw@dplanet.ch

Autopsy, burn, and bury, you want to be sure.
Winston Churchill on hearing of the death of a political opponent.