[Culturechat] Someone needs to sell these folks a bridge

ALNATKIN@aol.com ALNATKIN@aol.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:00:52 EDT

--part1_165.1e71d638.2bcf1074_boundary

As a 20 year Idyller I agree with Vance. Those countries will get what they
deservre from Americans.  It will behoove Idyll to seriously consider
promoting travel to countries with a decided anti-American bias. I know Hal
would want to be neutral in matters like this. BUT as the President has said
" you are either with us or you are against us". This issue goes far beyond
niceties and wishful thinking. Lives are at stake. The world is a very unsafe
place. Terrorists blow up bridges and we all have to make sure we are on the
right side when the bridge goes down.  Al Natkin

--part1_165.1e71d638.2bcf1074_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">As a 20 year Idyller I agree with Vance. Those countri=
es will get what they deservre from Americans.&nbsp; It will behoove Idyll t=
o seriously consider promoting travel to countries with a decided anti-Ameri=
can bias. I know Hal would want to be neutral in matters like this. BUT as t=
he President has said " you are either with us or you are against us". This=20=
issue goes far beyond niceties and wishful thinking. Lives are at stake. The=
 world is a very unsafe place. Terrorists blow up bridges and we all have to=
 make sure we are on the right side when the bridge goes down.&nbsp; Al Natk=
in</FONT></HTML>

--part1_165.1e71d638.2bcf1074_boundary--