[Culturechat] No thanks

Nancy Ziegler dasabe@fast.net
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:15:13 -0500

Amen - a chat room would be more appropriate.

I stopped participating in Untour internet venues because it is clear that
it is basically self serving.  The "gurus" who write regularly and the
"company" people clearly have their own agendas for keeping this going. Many
of their views are less than enlightened.  I was not happy to see it pop up
in my email again.  Try an objective site - like About.com with its
Allexperts.com section.

 I too want to be deleted and when I try it is a hassle - it has been so
long that I have had an interest in this site that I don't know my password
and don't see why I cannot just say no".  Why should you need a password to
unsubscribe????

Nancy