[Culturechat] The Mediterranean Mindset Theory...

Peter Haggart haggart@uidaho.edu
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:39:48 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C16C2F.84873240

I will try to respond to the last question -- why do we return.

We return because of the experience that we have had - it was pleasant and
rewarding - it makes us want to return to experience more of the same. And
that experience can incorporate any number of things from food to view to
surroundings to accommodations, etc. But I think that it is a "total"
experience that counts.

That is why we will be returning to Switzerland often and we have also added
Tuscany to our very small list of places to return. And as you can see and
as you already know Italy and Switzerland and different experiences.

Pete