[Culturechat] Kudos to Vance Roy re "Agendas" and other fascinating chat

Charles E. Wunderlich cfwund@epix.net
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:37:03 -0500

Vance,   I wrote to you on 5/11 thanking you for your wonderful humor,
unparalled insights, and the many helpful suggestions you share with us
on the Culturechat.  My wife & I, together with our two sons, now 13 &
15, spent four fantastic weeks in Austria (Idyll apt in Werfen) this
summer.  Once again, I want to thank you and all the others, especially
the "company" and the "gurus" for making the Culturechat such a
wonderful resource.  Each in your own way, you and Joe Tolsolt hit the
nail on the head.  Keep the good chat coming!  Yes, like others and
although retired, I keep very busy with many projects--not to mention
the boys' soccer games.  But I always have time to savor the chat during
the evening hours.  ......... Charles