Fwd: [Culturechat] No thanks

RagatzJB@aol.com RagatzJB@aol.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:22:10 EST

--part1_bc.1c2c334b.2911efb2_boundary

From: RagatzJB@aol.com
Full-name: RagatzJB
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:12:53 EST
Subject: Re: [Culturechat] No thanks
To: dasabe@fast.net
CC: culturechat@untour.com

--part2_bc.1c2c334b.2911ed85_boundary

Nancy Ziegler
I don't know who you are but obviously you have a real problem beginning with
yourself.
What do you accomplish attempting to put down something many of us enjoy?
Untour is a wonderful organization that has done much for the traveler who
wants to experience the culture.  Part of that effort is achieved on the
internet through the exchange of ideas from people interested in travel.
Anticipation, experience and memory are the three stages of a trip which are
special. Apparently you think you're above it. Sad.
John Ragatz

--part2_bc.1c2c334b.2911ed85_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Nancy Ziegler
<BR>I don't know who you are but obviously you have a real problem beginning with yourself.
<BR>What do you accomplish attempting to put down something many of us enjoy? Untour is a wonderful organization that has done much for the traveler who wants to experience the culture. &nbsp;Part of that effort is achieved on the internet through the exchange of ideas from people interested in travel. &nbsp;Anticipation, experience and memory are the three stages of a trip which are special. Apparently you think you're above it. Sad.
<BR>John Ragatz</FONT></HTML>