[Culturechat] Barbara's English Class Celebrates in Giswil

Barbara Roy broy@dplanet.ch
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 02:10:41 -0500

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
this...most of you don't know who I am and some of you may not know
that Giswil is one of the popular Untour villages in the Heartland of
Switzerland.<br>
It's become a tradition in my English classes to have a party on the
last evening of class. Last night, my Advanced English students
arranged a special dinner at the Bahnhof Hotel Restaurant in Giswil.
With an advanced reservation, a small group can eat in the restaurant's
kitchen located in the basement. The meal is a surprise. The chefs
choose the menu and the guests can watch their own meal (and everyone
else's) being prepared. It was a delightful experience and very
reasonably priced. Seven of us shared the cost which came to around 60
Swiss francs or about $48 each (including wine). It was an evening to
remember. To see the pictures click on the link. Write to me directly
if you have trouble viewing the pictures. <br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=b39pmej.7tqzkbaf&Uy=-ld80vz&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0">http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=b39pmej.7tqzkbaf&amp;Uy=-ld80vz&amp;Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&amp;Ux=0</a><br>
Barbara Crowell Roy<br>
Sachseln Switzerland<br>
December 15, 2005<br>