[Culturechat] Playboy move over, here come the Swiss farm girls

Vance Roy gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:14:55 +0100

I just ordered my Farm Girl calendar. It should be here in November
just in time to give someone for Christmas.

On Mittwoch, Februar 4, 2004, at 12:42  Uhr, Vivianne et Jean-Paul
Beller wrote:

> Here in Alsace it is the voluntary firemen in certain towns who pose
> nude
> for calendars.  They sell like hotcakes for the good cause of the
> local fire
> stations.

Vance Roy
gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
http://homepage.mac.com

This is the sort of English up with which I will not put.

Winston Churchill

Said to be a marginal comment by Churchill against a sentence that
clumsily avoided ending with a preposition.