[Culturechat] Jim Kunstler's Thoughts, upon returning from Europe

Gerald J. Clancy, Jr. jclancy@billtrak.com
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:17:51 -0500

--=====================_11541495==.ALT

At 11:21 AM 12/17/2004, Harold McLeod, Jr. wrote:
>It must be depressing to live somewhere in American where the culture is
>like Mr. Kunstler describes.  Don't know where he resides, but perhaps he
>should visit some other sections of the USA.  We always enjoy our trips to
>Europe but we are also always glad to come home, in spite of all the
>problems we have!

Oh, thank you for that. I've been biting my keyboard.

Jerry

At 11:21 AM 12/17/2004, Harold McLeod, Jr. wrote:<br>
somewhere in American where the culture is like Mr. Kunstler
describes.&nbsp; Don't know where he resides, but perhaps he should visit
some other sections of the USA.&nbsp; We always enjoy our trips to Europe
but we are also always glad to come home, in spite of all the problems we
Oh, thank you for that. I've been biting my keyboard.<br><br>
Jerry<br>