[Culturechat] Nun Story Follow-Up

Barbara Roy broy@dplanet.ch
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:43:19 +0100

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
 <i><br>
<small>I finally know Sister's name !! I was thrilled to get this e-mail last
evening from the Austrian nun whom I recently gave a ride. &nbsp;I wrote about
the experience on Culture Chat. &nbsp;No wonder I still feel "blessed." As you
can see, she prayed for me. &nbsp;<br>
 </small></i>
<title></title>

to write you in English. Please forgive me my mistakes. It's a long time ago,
that I' ve written in English. Sometimes I read a book, and I could understand
mostly in the context, but talking is difficult, because I can 't find the
right words so quickly. </small></p>

to Lourdes (France) and to Fatima. There I 've lightened a candle for you
and I ' ve prayed in your intentions. I 'm shure, that it was directed (?)
(gef&uuml;hrt) from Heaven, that you came just, when I need a car to carry me in
my monastery. Later, we found out, that there were many missunderstandings,
that the sister haven' t met me at the station. </small></p>

fine, and we saw a lot of the country, it ' s history......</small></p>

day was long. I'm working in an Old-Peoples-Home (Altenheim). </small></p>