[Culturechat] your post

Ruth Marie Lyons rmlyons@boulder.nist.gov
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 07:58:00 -0700

Thank you, Vance, for your post!

  No, we in the USA will probably not get to see those photos, but your
description is enough for me.  I HOPE and PRAY that the peaceniks will soon
come to their senses, but I think their motives are much deeper than just
stopping this conflict.  I appreciate the posts that have come from you and
West Texas in the past weeks.  Just wanted to let you know that I abhor
this sort of thing , but allowing it to continue is not going to bode well
for the entire world.  Being a student of history, I see many parallels.

Thank you for your honesty and the great posts that you provide to the list!
Ruth Marie Lyons
Boulder, Colorado