[Culturechat] Irritated

Vance Roy gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 10:06:20 +0100

I copied this from a message board and changed one word.

How am I doing?  I'm micturated.
I'm micturated at Turkey's extortion attempt.  I'm micturated at France
(again).
Micturated at the Germans.  (I'm not micturated at the Belgians, as
they run like girls at the first sign of danger so who wants em
anyway)  However, all those people in those countries have a different
agenda than us.  I'm REALLY micturated at these celebrities, and the
other appeasers and apologists WHO LIVE RIGHT HERE.
So, freedom of speech.  yeah.  But, make sure before you speak that
this is really how you feel.  That it isn't just the Cause Du Jour that
all your friends are espousing.  That it's not just a way to get back
at an administration that you have vowed to bring down.  THINK BEFORE
YOU SPEAK!!!
My sweet son deployed two weeks ago today with the equipment for the
4th Infantry Division.  He phoned as they passed Key West.  He said
that all the soldiers were on deck with their cell phones to see if
they could get connection!  (lol, can't you see that?)  And he told me,
"I'm okay so far!"  funny kid.

My sweet son keeps reminding me that he is a warrior, ready to do
whatever is required to maintain the net of safety around the United
States.  He doesn't go into this blindly.  Nor is he deaf.

These guys hear what Martin Sheen says.  They hear what Sheryl Crow
says, and Jessica Lange, and Janine whatshername, and all the others
who "speak for the American people".  Who proclaim that these soldiers
go into harm's way NOT IN OUR NAME.
that micturates me off.

So, I'm also incredibly grateful that the voices of support are finally
being raised.  These soldiers and sailors need to know that the people
in the United States believe in what they're doing.

too much information?  lol!
thanks for your concern...  I'll keep you posted here on his journey,
and I'll try to remember that it's not about me...

gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
Stop animal experimentation - Use lawyers instead.