[Culturechat] Re: Adding my signature to postings

Laura Locklin lauralocklin@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:13:55 -0800 (PST)

I used to do this when sending items to IdyllChat but
I have stopped doing so. The reason? If I perform an
internet search for my name on Google it turns up with
each of my Idyll postings. I'd rather not have the
world know I'm going to......(another country) or that
I did.......(whenever).

I don't mind sharing the information with what I have
always assumed was a rather small group of Idyll folks
but I really don't want anyone who looks up my name to
know what, where or when I'm travelling.