[Culturechat] Quality of Life in Denmark

Hal Taussig HT@untours.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:15:59 -0400

I invite idyllchat readers to read about Denmark, by opening
culturechat.  For the cultural stuff, sart with the Westexas entry on
7/22., but give my entry of 7/23  some special attention. Or skip all of
the abstractions about cultural issues and go to my second paragraph (2nd
of 3). I need  your suggestions.
Hal

At 06:16 PM 7/22/03 -0600, Marlene Rodgers wrote:
>Quality of life
>
>Denmark is a country which offers a high quality of life
>
>Quality of life is not only a matter of material wealth, but also depends
>to a great extent on the social and political circumstances of a country.
>
>According to the University of Pennsylvania's studies of different
>countries' ability to satisfy their inhabitants' social and material
>needs, Denmark is the best country to live in. The studies show that the
>countries that invest the most in human and economical progress are the
>ones that rank highest.
>
><http://www.workindenmark.dk/Quality_of_life>http://www.workindenmark.dk/Qu
>ality_of_life

Untours - Independent Travel With Support!
Tel.: 888-UNTOUR-1 Web: <http://www.untours.com>

Join IdyllChat, an email discussion group on European travel!
Visit: <www.untours.com/idyllchat/>

"Most Generous Company in America, 1999" awarded by Newman's
Own & George magazine. For information on the Idyll Development
Foundation, visit: <www.untours.com/idf>