[Culturechat] Can anyone remember?

Vance Roy gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:38:43 +0100

Here in CH, as in much of Europe, the USA is catching a lot of flak
about being on the war path. A lot of this is aimed at George W. Bush.
The selection below was written by a Brit. It was sent to me by one who
is not a wild-eyed war lover, but someone who doesn't care to see
another 9/11 or a mushroom cloud.

Vance Roy
gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
http://homepage.mac.com/fredch