[Culturechat] Re: [Idyllchat] Untours

WesTexas@aol.com WesTexas@aol.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:30:36 EST

--part1_1c7.5bb2b88.2b8e45ac_boundary

60 Minutes had just about the scariest interview I have yet seen.  It was
with the former head of Saddam's nuclear program.  He was imprisoned and
tortured for failing to agree to help build a nuclear weapon.  He escaped
during the bombing of Baghdad.   He stated that Saddam routinely tortures the
children of prisoners to get information or some kind action (building WMD).

He said that his biggest fear was that Saddam would create a circle of death
around Baghdad with chemical weapons.  He believes that Saddam is perfectly
willing to kill hundreds of thousands of his own people in order to maintain
his hold on power.  I just hope that the Iraqi officers refuse to carry out
the orders.

J. Brown

--part1_1c7.5bb2b88.2b8e45ac_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  style=
=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial"=20=
LANG=3D"0">60 Minutes had just about the scariest interview I have yet seen.=
&nbsp; It was with the former head of Saddam's nuclear program.&nbsp; He was=
 imprisoned and tortured for failing to agree to help build a nuclear weapon=
.&nbsp; He escaped during the bombing of Baghdad.&nbsp;&nbsp; He stated that=
 Saddam routinely tortures the children of prisoners to get information or s=
ome kind action (building WMD).<BR>
<BR>
He said that his biggest fear was that Saddam would create a circle of death=
 around Baghdad with chemical weapons.&nbsp; He believes that Saddam is perf=
ectly willing to kill hundreds of thousands of his own people in order to ma=
intain his hold on power.&nbsp; I just hope that the Iraqi officers refuse t=
o carry out the orders.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
J. Brown</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1c7.5bb2b88.2b8e45ac_boundary--