[Culturechat] Glasgow Herald--Fascinating Behind the Scenes Account of EU...

Kraut907@aol.com Kraut907@aol.com
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:01:54 EST

You know, all you pre-emptive strikers scare me to death.
I remember how it feels to be at the receiving end of carpet bombing ,losing
a father in the war plus all our belongings, going through starvation and
Russian occupation  -
well, guys, I don't wish that on anybody, especially on a country  where half
the population is 15 years old and younger.
I am not alone in this, thank God. And there ARE two superpowers in the
world: The United States of America, and a Global Peace Movement.
That is all I have to say, and I will have nothing to add to this discussion.
                                                         Sigrid Washington.