[Culturechat] Who's going to Sachseln?

Ann Hartmann ahartmann@mid-mo.net
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:47:59 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C2D344.FDDF1E50

Hey, any Idyllers going to Sachseln, Switzerland in August? Our =
arrangements are for August 13th to the 27th, so I'm wondering if there =
will be others there at that time. We were there in '94 and have =
reservations at the Britschgi Chalet again. If you haven't been in that =
area before, I can assure you that you will love it.     Ann Hartmann, =
central Missouri

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C2D344.FDDF1E50

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hey, any Idyllers going to Sachseln,=20
Switzerland&nbsp;in August? Our arrangements are for August 13th to the =
27th, so=20
I'm wondering if there will be others there at that time. We were there =
in '94=20
and have reservations at the Britschgi Chalet again. If you haven't been =
in that=20
area before, I can assure you that you will love =
it.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ann=20
Hartmann, central Missouri</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C2D344.FDDF1E50--