[Culturechat] Fw: Soldier to Soldier

SDF326@aol.com SDF326@aol.com
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 01:53:46 EDT

--part1_ba.3cbfa33d.2bd38fea_boundary

Hi,

This has certainly been making the rounds...and it is an example of how
military communities all over the world support each other (even, sometimes,
when their governments disagree!).  There are so many cultures that I am
experiencing right now- American, American military, German, and Bavarian.
THe contrasts and similiarities are fun to examine.  Now I am off to create
an American-Italian-Slovak in the military Easter in Bavaria!

Happy Holidays to All!

Susan Higgins

--part1_ba.3cbfa33d.2bd38fea_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi, <BR>
<BR>
This has certainly been making the rounds...and it is an example of how mili=
tary communities all over the world support each other (even, sometimes, whe=
n their governments disagree!).&nbsp; There are so many cultures that I am e=
xperiencing right now- American, American military, German, and Bavarian. TH=
e contrasts and similiarities are fun to examine.&nbsp; Now I am off to crea=
te an American-Italian-Slovak in the military Easter in Bavaria!<BR>
<BR>
Happy Holidays to All!<BR>
<BR>
Susan Higgins </FONT></HTML>