[Culturechat] Someone needs to sell these folks a bridge

CPetersret@aol.com CPetersret@aol.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:20:39 EDT

--part1_110.2278c05e.2bcd8b57_boundary

In a message dated 4/15/2003 3:25:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
vivjpbbel@wanadoo.fr writes:

> Tell you what, Vance - Go pick on someone else.
>
> France and Germany took a stand concerning war with Irak which was their
> option. Like it or not, everyone does not have to agree with the US
> position
> on all matters. France and Germany are countries where Idyll runs a number
> of wonderful programs.  This chat line is run by them so would you please
> take your need to vent your hostility at those who disagree with you
> somewhere else.  Idyll doesn't run programs in either Canada or Mexico for
> example. The Canadians have been extremely articulate, clear and
> well-reasoned in their criticism of this US action...or is it harder to
> answer to clear argumentation with someone you like rather than be nasty
> and
> emotional at someone you don't like anyway ?  In any case I, as an on-site
> Idyll staff person in France, think you should refrain from your cheap
> shots
> at France and take your anger elsewhere. The entire travel industry is on
> it's knees and you keep on kicking it.
> Vivianne

Vivianne,

Like France, love France, kinda like France, kinda dislike France, really
dislike France? It makes no difference to me. What would make a difference to
me if I were Idyll honchos would be your posting such a note semi-attacking
Vance Roy from your position as an Idyll staff person. If I were Idyll I'd
begin seriously looking for another staff person.

Carl Peters

--part1_110.2278c05e.2bcd8b57_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 4/15/2003 3:25:36 AM Eastern Daylig=
ht Time, vivjpbbel@wanadoo.fr writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Tell you what, Vance - Go pick=20=
on someone else. <BR>
<BR>
France and Germany took a stand concerning war with Irak which was their<BR>
option. Like it or not, everyone does not have to agree with the US position=
<BR>
on all matters. France and Germany are countries where Idyll runs a number<B=

of wonderful programs.&nbsp; This chat line is run by them so would you plea=
se<BR>
take your need to vent your hostility at those who disagree with you<BR>
somewhere else.&nbsp; Idyll doesn't run programs in either Canada or Mexico=20=
for<BR>
example. The Canadians have been extremely articulate, clear and<BR>
well-reasoned in their criticism of this US action...or is it harder to<BR>
answer to clear argumentation with someone you like rather than be nasty and=
<BR>
emotional at someone you don't like anyway ?&nbsp; In any case I, as an on-s=
ite<BR>
Idyll staff person in France, think you should refrain from your cheap shots=
<BR>
at France and take your anger elsewhere. The entire travel industry is on<BR=

it's knees and you keep on kicking it.&nbsp; <BR>
Vivianne<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Vivianne,<BR>
<BR>
Like France, love France, kinda like France, kinda dislike France, really di=
slike France? It makes no difference to me. What would make a difference to=20=
me if I were Idyll honchos would be your posting such a note semi-attacking=20=
Vance Roy from your position as an Idyll staff person. If I were Idyll I'd b=
egin seriously looking for another staff person.<BR>
<BR>
Carl Peters</FONT></HTML>

--part1_110.2278c05e.2bcd8b57_boundary--