[Culturechat] Garden plots

Vance Roy gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:09:56 +0200

--Apple-Mail-1-475840251

Go to the URL below for a good discussion of Schrebergartens. I thought
the guy was Swiss, but I was wrong.

http://www.campus-germany.de/english/4.90.336.html

On Tuesday, June 11, 2002, at 03:19 AM, Kraut907@aol.com wrote:

Was this doctor's name Schreber? They have the same garden plots in
Germany,
same concept, and they are called "Schrebergaerten". They were a real
life
saver for many families during and after the war. At least once during
summer
there was a big garden party for all owners in the neighborhood.

Vance Roy
gigli.saw@dplanet.ch

--Apple-Mail-1-475840251

Go to the URL below for a good discussion of Schrebergartens. I
thought the guy was Swiss, but I was wrong.

http://www.campus-germany.de/english/4.90.336.html

They have the same garden plots in Germany,

same concept, and they are called "Schrebergaerten". They were a real
life

saver for many families during and after the war. At least once during
summer

there was a big garden party for all owners in the neighborhood.

</color>Vance Roy

gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
--Apple-Mail-1-475840251--