[Culturechat] No thanks

Peter Haggart haggart@uidaho.edu
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:20:16 -0800

I don't believe the site is self-serving for anyone, but in any case the
Idyll folks are reading what you and I are saying - so maybe they will move
to another venue or drop the site if there is not enough interest.

You need the password so that the site people can keep out those who don't
belong. It is very simple to do - just write in your email address at the
bottom of the page and it takes you to a new page to unsubscribe - forgotten
your password? - there is a place to click and they will email it to you.

Pete