[Culturechat] France : God's Country??

Sabre47@aol.com Sabre47@aol.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:09:28 EST

--part1_aa.df4f7a.29107108_boundary

Thanks for the testimonial.  Although I have yet to visit France when I was
visiting my daughter in London, she crossed the Chunnel to Paris for a few
days.  She brought us back pastries, and if they are any example of the
culinary treats to be found there I'd better not go.  My waistline couldn't
handle it.

Deborah
Orlando

--part1_aa.df4f7a.29107108_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Thanks for the testimonial. &nbsp;Although I have yet to visit France when I was visiting my daughter in London, she crossed the Chunnel to Paris for a few days. &nbsp;She brought us back pastries, and if they are any example of the culinary treats to be found there I'd better not go. &nbsp;My waistline couldn't handle it. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Deborah
<BR>Orlando</FONT></HTML>

--part1_aa.df4f7a.29107108_boundary--