[Culturechat] Marihuana in CH

Kk5qq@aol.com Kk5qq@aol.com
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:21:33 EST

--part1_15a.4b44f10.293541bd_boundary

My wife and I favor legalizing marijuana in the USA -- for the same practical
reasons as cited by Vance.  It's hypocritical for people to use (or at least
condone) alcohol and tobacco -- with their huge social costs -- but forbid
the recreational and especially medical use of non-addictive marijuana.

Irv Smith

--part1_15a.4b44f10.293541bd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FACE="Bangle" LANG="0">My wife and I favor legalizing marijuana in the USA -- for the same practical reasons as cited by Vance.&nbsp; It's hypocritical for people to use (or at least condone) alcohol and tobacco -- with their huge social costs -- but forbid the recreational and especially medical use of non-addictive marijuana.<BR>
<BR>
Irv Smith</FONT></HTML>

--part1_15a.4b44f10.293541bd_boundary--