[Culturechat] The Mediterranean Mindset Theory...

The Swiss Team cathrin.baumbach@untours.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:28:00 -0500

As for the Germans, they seem to have the wanderlust in them (and I guess
plenty of disposable income).
A while ago I saw statistics that classified them as the most traveling
nation in Europe.
I wonder why that is?
(Now Vance, don't come back and say they don't like it at home ...)

Cathrin

put them at the top of the list of travlersAt 08:47 AM 11/14/01 +0100, you