[Culturechat] schools

Pat Barnes patb@castles.com
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:01:58 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C165D0.77237560

I too am very interested in education in Switzerland...and to add to your
comments on the Hasliberg, the owner of the Gletscherblick ,  in Goldern, I
think, told us all about the "international" boarding school nearby, where
she said folks from all around the world send their very young children, and
"hardly ever came to see them."  It is a little series of cottages you can
see from the road.  So I am curious about that too.  I love all your
questions, Lewis and Helen.....Pat

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C165D0.77237560

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">

<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D850555615-05112001>I too am very =
interested in=20
education in Switzerland...and to add to your comments on the Hasliberg, =
the=20
owner of the Gletscherblick ,  in Goldern,&nbsp;I think, told us all=20
about&nbsp;the "international" boarding school nearby, where she said =
folks from=20
all around the world send their very young children, and "hardly ever =
came to=20
see them."&nbsp; It is a little series of cottages you can see from the=20
road.&nbsp; So I am curious about that too.&nbsp; I love all your =
questions,=20
Lewis and Helen.....Pat </SPAN></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C165D0.77237560--