[Culturechat] Those Maggarone!

Kraut907@aol.com Kraut907@aol.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:23:48 EDT

--part1_113.1c84842.28864d34_boundary

On my first Swiss Untour, I was fortunate enough to stay at the Greutert's
Studio Albert. Berit invited all of their guests at the time to their house
for dinner. This was my introduction to Alpen maggarone, and what a great
experience that was! I gained three pounds while eating and eating, and
another two listening to Berit rattling off the ingredients.
I'll never forget that wonderful evening, with such nice people and good
food. It happened to be a Foehn evening, which made the mountains stand out
like cardboard cutouts against the western sky, simply beautiful.   Sigrid
Washington.

--part1_113.1c84842.28864d34_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>On my first Swiss Untour, I was fortunate enough to stay at the Greutert's
<BR>Studio Albert. Berit invited all of their guests at the time to their house
<BR>for dinner. This was my introduction to Alpen maggarone, and what a great
<BR>experience that was! I gained three pounds while eating and eating, and
<BR>another two listening to Berit rattling off the ingredients.
<BR>I'll never forget that wonderful evening, with such nice people and good
<BR>food. It happened to be a Foehn evening, which made the mountains stand out
<BR>like cardboard cutouts against the western sky, simply beautiful. &nbsp;&nbsp;Sigrid
<BR>Washington.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_113.1c84842.28864d34_boundary--