[Culturechat] Re:Shopping

BRJagor@aol.com BRJagor@aol.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:34:01 EST

--part1_6.20d41ec5.294adb39_boundary

    We bought 10 litters of the worlds finest olive oil from Trevi in Umbria
last Nov. 1st. It finally arrived Dec. 12. We plan to decant it  and give
bottles of it to our children & friends, especially those that want to see
our pictures of Umbria.   Merry Christmas & a Happy & healthy New Year.
Bruce & Bobby  of Atlanta

--part1_6.20d41ec5.294adb39_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>  &nbsp;&nbsp;We bought 10 litters of the worlds finest olive oil from Trevi in Umbria last Nov. 1st. It finally arrived Dec. 12. We plan to decant it &nbsp;and give &nbsp;bottles of it to our children &amp; friends, especially those that want to see our pictures of Umbria. &nbsp;&nbsp;Merry Christmas &amp; a Happy &amp; healthy New Year. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Bruce &amp; Bobby &nbsp;of Atlanta </FONT></HTML>

--part1_6.20d41ec5.294adb39_boundary--