[Culturechat] Re: The Swiss and Immigration

Vance Roy gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
Mon, 8 May 2006 13:28:19 +0200

Glenn is right about his post at least in CH. HOWEVER, if one can show
that one is a victim of religious, political, or racial persecution,
then one can be granted asylum in CH. If a person just enters over a
border without proper ID, passport, etc. then they can be deported.
Next time you are in the airport, look carefully, and you may see a
person in cuffs being escorted to a gate.

On 8. Mai 2006, at 10:51, Glenn Marshall wrote:

> Our local paper reported on a House Judiciary Committee study that was
> issued Friday May 5.
> Their analysis of six countries found that Switzerland, Egypt, Japan,
> Sweden, and Mexico all treated illegal entry and unlawful presence as
> a criminal offense.

Vance Roy
gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
http://homepage.mac.com/fredch

Church’s chicken is adding beef to the menu? What about the separation
of church and steak?
AJC Vent