[Culturechat] Alsace and the EU

Vance Roy gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
Wed, 18 May 2005 19:05:46 +0200

Jerry,

I see outsourcing (go get those that are hungry and will work for food)
in CH. Several companies here, like Calida, are going to Spain,
Portugal, and God knows where else to do the same thing. I have to be
ambivalent, but I don't see the prices going down.

On 18. Mai 2005, at 18:08, Gerald J. Clancy, Jr. wrote:

> Vance,
>
> Welcome to the world of outsourcing. Talk to the garment workers in
> NYC about China or the steelworkers in PA.
>
> Jerry
>
> At 10:18 AM 5/18/2005, Vance Roy wrote:
  Vance Roy
gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
http://homepage.mac.com/fredch

Why do I have so much month left at the end of my money?
AJC Vent