[Culturechat] The Vent

Virginia Knueppel ginik@mindspring.com
Sat, 7 May 2005 09:43:26 -0400

Vance, I'm glad you enjoy the AJC Vent. My husband and I are Atlanta
residents and appreciate it every day but Saturday in the print version.
Mercilous skewering of everything -- a welcome satiric reminder to lighten
up! (In our opinion, really necessary in the often paranoid current mode in
our country.)
We enjoy your contributions to Culturechat, too. Thanks.

Virginia Knueppel
ginik@mindspring.com
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.