[Culturechat] The Neurobiology of Mass Delusion

Gerald J. Clancy, Jr. jclancy@billtrak.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:45:55 -0500

--=====================_9519117==.ALT

Paul,

Here it is, published last October:

http://www.forbes.com/business/energy/2004/10/19/cx_da_1019topnews.html

Not particularly balanced. Essentially just give the "Peak Oil" folks a
mouthpiece.

Jerry

At 11:59 AM 1/24/2005, Samovar9@aol.com wrote:
>Could anyone give me a more precise citation for that info - i.e., the
>internet site or the date of the Forbes Magazine article?
>
>Paul
>
>In a message dated 1/12/2005 2:46:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>WesTexas@aol.com writes:
>FYI--the energy bulletin website has an interview/article from that well
>known leftist rag, Forbes Magazine, that predicts $100 oil within three
>years and $150 oil within five years.
>
>J. Brown

--=====================_9519117==.ALT

Paul,<br><br>
Here it is, published last October:<br><br>
http://www.forbes.com/business/energy/2004/10/19/cx_da_1019topnews.html</a>
Not particularly balanced. Essentially just give the &quot;Peak Oil&quot;
folks a mouthpiece.<br><br>
Jerry<br><br>
At 11:59 AM 1/24/2005, Samovar9@aol.com wrote:<br>
anyone give me a more precise citation for that info - i.e., the internet
site or the date of the Forbes Magazine article?<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Paul<br>
&nbsp;<br>
In a message dated 1/12/2005 2:46:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
WesTexas@aol.com writes:<br>
<dl>
<dd>FYI--the energy bulletin website has an interview/article from that
well known leftist rag, Forbes Magazine, that predicts $100 oil within
three years and $150 oil within five years.&nbsp; <br><br>

<dd>J. Brown<br>