[Culturechat] The Neurobiology of Mass Delusion

Gerald J. Clancy, Jr. jclancy@billtrak.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:06:49 -0500

--=====================_12917975==.ALT

Amen to that. The Kunstler threads are like something out of Cervantes.

Kunstler to Sancho Panza: "Sancho, see all those cities out there, the ones
beyond the giants (oil wells)? All we have to do is create a whole bunch of
new towns and move all those folks from those cities to the new towns."

Sancho: "No sweat, boss!"

Jerry

At 01:56 PM 1/11/2005, Bob Bestor wrote:
>The recent flurry of 'dwindling energy/Kunstler seeks glory by putting
>down America and Americans/we're all doomed' posts is getting to be like
>an argument between a married couple in a crowded waiting room; it may be
>relevant, it may be important, but please take it somewhere else. As a
>reminder of what was envisioned for this list see
>http://mailman.dca.net/mailman/listinfo/culturechat. Perhaps Untours
>should launch a "Doomchat" list.
>Bob
>
>>http://www.energybulletin.net/index.php
>>
>>(There are three good articles on the Energy Bulletin website today,
>>1/11/05.  Following are excerpts from one story).  J. Brown
>>
>>Published on Tuesday, January 11, 2005 by Energybulletin.net
>>
>>The Neurobiology of Mass Delusion
>>
>>by Jason Bradford
>>Excerpts:
>

>--

--=====================_12917975==.ALT

Amen to that. The Kunstler threads are like something out of
Cervantes.<br><br>
Kunstler to Sancho Panza: &quot;Sancho, see all those cities out there,
the ones beyond the giants (oil wells)? All we have to do is create a
whole bunch of new towns and move all those folks from those cities to
the new towns.&quot;<br><br>
Sancho: &quot;No sweat, boss!&quot;<br><br>
Jerry<br><br>
At 01:56 PM 1/11/2005, Bob Bestor wrote:<br>
energy/Kunstler seeks glory by putting down America and Americans/we're
all doomed' posts is getting to be like an argument between a married
couple in a crowded waiting room; it may be relevant, it may be
important, but please take it somewhere else. As a reminder of what was
envisioned for this list see
Perhaps Untours should launch a &quot;Doomchat&quot; list.<br>
Bob<br><br>
(There are three good articles on the Energy Bulletin website today,
1/11/05.&nbsp; Following are excerpts from one story).&nbsp; J.
Brown<br><br>
Published on Tuesday, January 11, 2005 by Energybulletin.net<br><br>
by Jason Bradford</font><br>
<pre>--