[Culturechat] Rick Steves Op-Ed

WesTexas@aol.com WesTexas@aol.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:30:57 EDT

--part1_79.370b2fb6.2eb286d1_boundary

As a former Bush supporter, my concern is that in a second Bush term Iran
will be next on the list in the Middle East.    Statfor.com has reported that the
Bush administration is trying to get Japan to switch oil suppliers from Iran
to Libya--which only makes sense if Iran is about to be embroiled in a war.
In   my opinion, Bush has three objectives in the Middle East.   He wants
control of Iraq, Iran and Saudi Arabia.

If the U.S. does make a move on Iran in a second Bush term, we will see
greatly increased anti-American attitudes around the world, especially in Europe.

If you want to know why we are in Iraq and why Iran may be next on the list,
I suggest you visit endofsuburbia.com and order the DVD.     Irv has seen the
DVD, and he can offer his two cents worth regarding the DVD.    (By the
way--talk about a small world--Irv and I have traded messages online, as a result of
culturechat, and we had common acquaintances in the West Texas oil patch).

J. Brown

--part1_79.370b2fb6.2eb286d1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">As a former Bush supporter, my concern=20=
is that in a second Bush term Iran will be next on the list in the Middle Ea=
st.&nbsp;&nbsp;  Statfor.com has reported that the Bush administration is tr=
ying to get Japan to switch oil suppliers from Iran to Libya--which only mak=
es sense if Iran is about to be embroiled in a war.&nbsp;&nbsp;  In&nbsp;  m=
y opinion, Bush has three objectives in the Middle East.&nbsp;  He wants con=
trol of Iraq, Iran and Saudi Arabia.<BR>
<BR>
If the U.S. does make a move on Iran in a second Bush term, we will see grea=
tly increased anti-American attitudes around the world, especially in Europe=
.&nbsp;&nbsp;  <BR>
<BR>
If you want to know why we are in Iraq and why Iran may be next on the list,=
 I suggest you visit endofsuburbia.com and order the DVD.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20=
 Irv has seen the DVD, and he can offer his two cents worth regarding the DV=
D.&nbsp;&nbsp;  (By the way--talk about a small world--Irv and I have traded=
 messages online, as a result of culturechat, and we had common acquaintance=
s in the West Texas oil patch). <BR>
<BR>
J. Brown</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"=20=
SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_79.370b2fb6.2eb286d1_boundary--