[Culturechat] .50 BAL in Switz

Glenn Marshall ggm2020@yahoo.com
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:54:53 -0800 (PST)

--0-931531296-1101502493=:87003

Here in Tennessee they have moved from .10 to .08 blood alcohol level before you get a ticket. Most of these will spend a day or two in the county jail, which makes sure they dry out.  I wonder how closely the BAL correlates (inversely) with the number of car accidents caused by excessive alcohol?

Glenn Marshall
Go Vols