[Culturechat] What does Jim Kunstler know?

Virginia Knueppel ginik@mindspring.com
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:24:36 -0500

Dear Barbara,
Thanks for all your comments. I think the major problem with Kuntstler's
reasoning is the unfortunate human tendency to judge others in terms of
stereotypes -- which often creates great harm and encourages only others
who are similarly biased. At this holy time of year, and in the coming new
year, I pray that all of us will resist the impulse to make such broad
comments and focus instead on the miracle of every individual's life and
the fascinating diversity of human cultures and traditions.
Wishing you and yours a joyous and blessed holiday season,
Gini in Atlanta

Virginia Knueppel
ginik@mindspring.com
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.