[Culturechat] How Idyll got west of the MS River

Vance Roy gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:42:49 +0100

Got to the site below and you can download the 1983 article written by
Jerry Hulse in the LA Times that started the westward move for Idyll.

Jerry Hulse was a nice guy. He died a few years ago. Hal pestered him
until he finally agreed to come to CH with Hal. You can see from the
article that he smitten.

Look in the public folder for the folder "Hulse" for two jpg files that
you can download and read. There are no viruses since I use a Mac.

http://homepage.mac.com/fredch

A man named Gary Shirley collects travel articles and was kind enough
to send it to me. I am going to laminate it and send it to Hal if he
doesn't already have it. It's the least I can do for a friend and
George Bush's campaign manager in PA.

Vance Roy
gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
http://homepage.mac.com/fredch
Nobody is perfect. I am nobody. Therefore, I am perfect.