[Culturechat] Go as a Canadian

WesTexas@aol.com WesTexas@aol.com
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:18:09 EST

--part1_a9.68468fc4.2ee74de1_boundary

If, as I suspect, the next move the U.S. makes in the Middle East is on Iran=
=20
(or more accurately, on Iran's oil fields), Canadian T-shirts for Americans=20
abroad could become very popular.   =20

Following is an excerpt from a post on the urbansurvival.com website:

Thompson's Mouth
If you think the Bush Administration in general is the cause of our foreign=20
policy train wreck and hope Condi Rice can patch things back together, think=
=20
again.=A0 Our correspondent who is traveling in Afghanistan reports nothing=20=
but=20
continued amazement at Tommy Thompson's loud mouthing how vulnerable U.S. fo=
od=20
supplies are to terrorist attack:

<<"The votes are in. The world asks, "Are you guys stupid or what?".=20
Greetings from the vacation Mecca of the eastern world, Kabul. If I had know=
n Mr.=20
Thompson was going to give his speech Saturday I would have stayed in Dallas=
.=20
Every one here that finds out I am from the U.S. asks the same damn stupid=20
question, "Are you guys stupid or what?" Late today I ran into four French a=
id=20
workers (nuns) and in broken English wrapped in that marvelous French accent=
 they=20
asked "Are you guys stupid or what?" Two friends that just arrived from Texa=
s,=20
passed through Gatwick late Saturday evening. The first Brit they encountere=
d=20
asked "Are you guys stupid or what?'. They got the same treatment in Paris t=
he=20
next day.=20

All kidding aside, no matter what country of origin these people are from,=20
they all harbor the same belief. They believe it's been several years since=20
9/11, and nothing more has happened. Yet the U.S. keeps talking possible emi=
nent=20
terrorist attack. Not only that, we tell the world about our weak points, we=
=20
show the maps, and when nothing happens we even make suggestions. This part=20=
of=20
the world believes we have an agenda of world domination and we need another=
=20
9/11 to use as an excuse for our next move. -A wandering Texan">>

--part1_a9.68468fc4.2ee74de1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">If, as I suspect, the next move the U.S=
. makes in the Middle East is on Iran (or more accurately, on Iran's oil fie=
lds), Canadian T-shirts for Americans abroad could become very popular.&nbsp=
;&nbsp;  <BR>
<BR>
Following is an excerpt from a post on the urbansurvival.com website:<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#984479" FACE=3D"Arial Black" LANG=3D"0" SIZE=3D"4"><I=
><BR>
Thompson's Mouth</I></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2"><BR>
If you think the Bush Administration in general is the cause of our foreign=20=
policy train wreck and hope Condi Rice can patch things back together, think=
 again.=A0 Our correspondent who is traveling in Afghanistan reports nothing=
 but continued amazement at Tommy Thompson's loud mouthing how vulnerable U.=
S. food supplies are to terrorist attack:<BR>
<BR>
&lt;&lt;"The votes are in. The world asks, "Are you guys stupid or what?". G=
reetings from the vacation Mecca of the eastern world, Kabul. If I had known=
 Mr. Thompson was going to give his speech Saturday I would have stayed in D=
allas. Every one here that finds out I am from the U.S. asks the same damn s=
tupid question, "Are you guys stupid or what?" Late today I ran into four Fr=
ench aid workers (nuns) and in broken English wrapped in that marvelous Fren=
ch accent they asked "Are you guys stupid or what?" Two friends that just ar=
rived from Texas, passed through Gatwick late Saturday evening. The first Br=
it they encountered asked "Are you guys stupid or what?'. They got the same=20=
treatment in Paris the next day. <BR>
<BR>
All kidding aside, no matter what country of origin these people are from, t=
hey all harbor the same belief. They believe it's been several years since 9=
/11, and nothing more has happened. Yet the U.S. keeps talking possible emin=
ent terrorist attack. Not only that, we tell the world about our weak points=
, we show the maps, and when nothing happens we even make suggestions. This=20=
part of the world believes we have an agenda of world domination and we need=
 another 9/11 to use as an excuse for our next move. </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#=
000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2"><I>-A wandering Texa=
n</I></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZ=
E=3D"2">"&gt;&gt;</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SA=
NSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_a9.68468fc4.2ee74de1_boundary--