[Culturechat] Swiss Humor

Glenn Marshall ggm2020@yahoo.com
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 05:10:59 -0800 (PST)

--0-283093174-1102079459=:77621

When I read Vance Roy's joke that was told at Barbara's English class, a question came to mind. You will notice that there were no Germans or Swiss in the joke.
Can we assume that it is not in character for Swiss/German people to poke fun themselves?
Just curious.

Glenn Marshall
Greenback TN

 The all-new My Yahoo! – Get yours free!
--0-283093174-1102079459=:77621

<DIV>When I read Vance Roy's joke that was told at Barbara's English class,&nbsp;a question came to mind. You will notice that there were no Germans or Swiss in the joke.</DIV>
<DIV>Can we assume that it is not in character for Swiss/German people to&nbsp;poke fun themselves?</DIV>
<DIV>Just curious.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Glenn Marshall</DIV>
<DIV>Greenback TN</DIV>