[Culturechat] Denmark: A Case Study in Social Democracy (From Mises Inst...

Hal Taussig HT@untours.com
Mon, 08 Sep 2003 17:36:14 -0400

Compost toilets are amazing! Yes, like outhouses, but indoors and
completely odorless, but non-flush. And the waste is used like all compost,
for fertilizer. I say a sample, which looked like rich black soil. Of
course the environmental implications are tremendous.
At 11:00 PM 9/3/03 -0400, Kraut907@aol.com wrote:
>Germany also utilizes windpower to quite an extent.
>An argument against the wind mills I hear expressed here has to do with
>aesthetics, but I must say the mills look quite cheerful seen from the
>autobahn and
>the railway!
>A real dumb question: what is a compost toilet? Something like an outhouse?
>                                      Sigrid Washington.

Untours - Independent Travel With Support!
Tel.: 888-UNTOUR-1 Web: <http://www.untours.com>

Join IdyllChat, an email discussion group on European travel!
Visit: <www.untours.com/idyllchat/>

"Most Generous Company in America, 1999" awarded by Newman's
Own & George magazine. For information on the Idyll Development
Foundation, visit: <www.untours.com/idf>