[Culturechat] Hal on Google

VCR gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
Wed, 28 May 2003 08:06:29 +0200

Today, while surfing the web, I decided to put the name Hal Taussig into
Google and see what popped up. Maybe a lot of you have already done
this, but it reveals some things of interest in the first ten pages. If
one ignores the articles by another man of the same name who teaches and
writes about religion, you can get a back door look at an interesting
person.

Now, I already knew that Hal was cut from a different piece of cloth
than a lot of us. We don't agree on many things, but this look helped me
understand why it is useless to try and change his opinions.

--
Vance Roy
gigli.saw@dplanet.ch