[Culturechat] Re: Adding my signature to postings

Samovar9@aol.com Samovar9@aol.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 11:26:28 EST

--part1_1c3.6126f10.2b962db4_boundary

Interesting and something I believe Untours should stop - or try to stop.
Messages we send are meant for the untours community and not for the whole
world to read.  I checked this out on Google and found that my messages under
my screen name of Samovar9 are listed.  Fortunately, I don't use my actual
name as Laura does.

I'd appreciate a response from untours regarding this practice as I think
many others would.

Paul

In a message dated 3/4/2003 8:35:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lauralocklin@yahoo.com writes:

> I used to do this when sending items to IdyllChat but
> I have stopped doing so. The reason? If I perform an
> internet search for my name on Google it turns up with
> each of my Idyll postings. I'd rather not have the
> world know I'm going to......(another country) or that
> I did.......(whenever).

--part1_1c3.6126f10.2b962db4_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Interesting and something I believe Untours should sto=
p - or try to stop.&nbsp; Messages we send are meant for the untours communi=
ty and not for the whole world to read.&nbsp; I checked this out on Google a=
nd found that my messages under my screen name of Samovar9 are listed.&nbsp;=
 Fortunately, I don't use my actual name as Laura does.<BR>
<BR>
I'd appreciate a response from untours regarding this practice as I think ma=
ny others would.<BR>
<BR>
Paul<BR>
<BR>
In a message dated 3/4/2003 8:35:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, lauralocklin@y=
ahoo.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I used to do this when sending=20=
items to IdyllChat but<BR>
I have stopped doing so. The reason? If I perform an<BR>
internet search for my name on Google it turns up with<BR>
each of my Idyll postings. I'd rather not have the<BR>
world know I'm going to......(another country) or that<BR>
I did.......(whenever).<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>