[Culturechat] Re: [Idyllchat] Idyllchat: a moderated list + Monthly Netiquette Guidelines

Vance Roy gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 07:11:28 +0100

Here all along, I thought Hal was an unofficial moderator and was the
only one in Media (or most anywhere else), who could walk a fence
blindfolded in a cyclone. Now I see it runs in the family. Good luck.

Off topic: Neither Berit or Gigli have received a 2003 Idyll catalog.
We usually do get one of these. Can you send me two? I'll give one to
the Greuterts.
Thanks

On Montag, März 3, 2003, at 10:09  Uhr, Marilee Taussig wrote:

> IdyllChat is now a moderated list. This won't change the nature of the
> list except for a few things. When you post you will automatically
> receive a message that says:

Vance Roy
gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
http://homepage.mac.com/fredch