[Culturechat] Fwd: Fw: Iraq IQ Test

Kraut907@aol.com Kraut907@aol.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:40:27 EST

--part1_27.3d395ddf.2bba39fb_boundary

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:20:19 -0800 (PST)
From: "Carlos E. Kruytbosch" <carlosek@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fwd: Fw:  Iraq IQ Test
To: kraut907@aol.com, walk4@starpower.net, c_b_guffee@msn.com,
        helenm@vcn.bc.ca

--0-118927649-1048800019=:30558

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
Carlos E. Kruytbosch, PhD
1608 Wrightson Drive
McLean, VA 22101
Phone  -- 703-790-1534; Fax -- 617-687-0726
e-mail -- carlosek@yahoo.
      Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. -- George Santayana

http://platinum.yahoo.com

--0-118927649-1048800019=:30558

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:58:31 -0700
To: "Carlos E. Kruytbosch" <carlosek@yahoo.com>,
 Erik Whittaker <erik2000@axion.net>, "Dr. Lelia Morey" <leemorey@shaw.ca>,
 gera@cwnet.com
From: Elvi Whittaker <ewhitt@interchange.ubc.ca>
Subject: Fw:  Iraq IQ Test

> [...]
>A: Yes
>
>38. Q: Who said that by December 1998, " Iraq had in fact, been
>disarmed to a level unprecedented in modern history."
>A: Scott Ritter, UNSCOM chief
>
>39. Q: In 1998 how much of Iraq's post 1991 capacity to develop
>Weapons of mass destruction did the UN weapons inspectors claim to have
>discovered and dismantled?
>A: 90%
>
>40. Q: Is Iraq willing to allow the weapons inspectors back in ?
>A: Yes
>
>41. Q: How many UN resolutions did Israel violate by 1992?
>A: Over 65
>
>42. Q: How many UN resolutions on Israel did America veto between
>1972 and 1990?
>A: 30+
>
>44. Q: How many countries are known to have nuclear weapons?
>A: 8
>
>45. Q: How many nuclear warheads has Iraq got?
>A: 0
>
>46. Q: How many nuclear warheads has US got?
>A: over 10,000
>
>47. Q: Which is the only country to use nuclear weapons?
>A: the US
>
>48. Q: How many nuclear warheads does Israel have?
>A: Over 400
>
>50. Q: Who said, "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
>about things that matter"?
>A: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
>

>> | Charles Sheketoff, Executive Director OregonCenter for Public Policy
>> PO
>> | Box 7, Silverton, OR97381
>> |
>> | The United States Government will spend more on the military in
>> fiscal
>> | year 2003, than all the rest of the countries on Earth combined.
>> Current
>> | expenditures are 437 billion and our past obligations are 339
>> billion,
>> | this equals 776 billion. 46% of our Taxes go to the Military
>> Industrial
>> | Complex
>> |
>> | http://www.warresisters.org/piechart.htm
>> |
>> | This figure doesn't even begin to account for all of the
>> off-budget,
>> | black projects, homeland security nor the 40+ billion the United
>> States
>> | Government will spend on intelligence in 2003.
>> |
>> |   * * * * * * * * *
>> |  For more information about KELLEY DRYE & WARREN LLP please visit
>> our
>> | website at
>> |
>> |   http://www.kelleydrye.com
>> |
>> |  -- Professor Beverly M. Gordon The Ohio State University
>> College of
>> | Education School of Educational Policy and Leadership Faculty of
>> | Cultural Studies in Education 139B Ramseyer Hall 29 W. Woodruff
>> Avenue
>> | Columbus, Ohio 43210-1177 Email: gordon.3@osu.edu Office Phone:
>> | 614/688-4259 Secretary: Diane Efsic 614/688-5590  Website:
>> | www.coe.ohio-state.edu/beverlygordon
>> |

>> | Liz Mac Dougall
>> | Coordinator, Incomplete Dislocations Collective

Elvi Whittaker
Department of Anthropology and Sociology
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z1
Canada