[Culturechat] A foreigner in his own country

Morton Mumma iii mortonmiii@earthlink.net
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 20:27:12 -0500

Re: Bakeries---there is a Swedish bakery, name forgotten nor, in Ballard,
northern suburb of Seattle, that is as good a bakery as I ever found in
Denmark or Germany, in over 13 years of living over there.

<giglisaw@aiconnect.com>