[Culturechat] If you are an Idyller, do not read this

Vance Roy gigli.saw@dplanet.ch
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 13:18:11 +0200

There is an apartment in Sachseln (Heartland in Switzerland) for last
minute rental between now and 14 August. There is a one week rental
minimum. Sachseln is about 30 minutes south od Luzern toward Interlaken.
The apartment is nice and I would gladly stay in it. It CANNOT be rented
to anyone who has traveled ANYWHERE with Idyll. Please read that last
line again.

The apartment will sleep two. It has a full bath (shower only), two twin
beds, lots of storage, no stairs to climb, and a nice kitchen area with
a stove and microwave oven. Being in Sachseln, it is on the train line
with a nice lake. The renters would have to arrange their own airfare
and train passes or car rental. The train passes can be purchased after
arrival here in CH.

I know the landlords. You could not ask for better. Although the renters
won't get the Idyll support services, they will be oriented regarding
train schedules, activities, etc.

If anyone qualified is interested, email me for the cost.

Vance Roy
gigli.saw@dplanet.ch