[Culturechat] Re: [Idyllchat] An Interesting Time Fact

Scott Baldwin sbaldwin@san.rr.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:57:39 -0800

on 2/18/02 10:01, Barbara Roy at broy@dplanet.ch wrote:

This of course is only true in Europe, where the date is placed before the
month.
In the U.S. it would be 20:02, 02/20, 2002 which is an interesting
palidrome:
200202202002,  the same sequence forward as backward.

Other palidromes occour at 20:02, 01/10, 2002 and  20:02 11/11, 2002

Cheers,

Scott