[Culturechat] CH Smoking

Anita Killen soul25@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:19:15 -0500

I'll drink to that!!!!!!!   Smoking is what got me in trouble to where I
can't go traveling overseas anymore.  When I see the young folks having
their smoke break outside the grocery store, I go over and stick my
oxygen-connected face in front of them and tell them that doing that got me
into this shape - and when I quit 19 years ago I didn't even have any
trouble breathing.  That's how insidious smoking is.  End of lecture.  I
feel that every little dig at these young folks just might help them to
wise up.

Anita Killen